AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A HOUSE PARTY, BABY

So Let's Dance.

Friday, July 30, 2010

What I Done Did Today

So, I'd like to make a post but I haven't come up with something FUCK YEAH, IT'S FRIDAY worthy. So first, I will show you what I have been doing so far on this workday.



It started, innocuously enough, with me posting this picture of today's ensemble, because I am a fop. I noted that besides footwear, it was generally a Tennant-y look. Friend of the blog Max Robinson had this to say:

Velcrobinson If @moddelusion is dressed like David Tennant today, my black slacks/black&purple polo makes me a temp for COBRA.
Simultaneously, we shared our thoughts on the topic:

Velcrobinson We get to celebrate Tomax/Xamot's birthday today. Two cakes, but they're both coconut. Ugh #COBRAtemp

ModDelusion Inter-office volley ball vs. Hydra today. Hope it's less confusing than when we took on Kobra in the semi finals. #COBRAtemp
And just like that, it led to the following, slightly edited but presented For Your Edutainment.
ModDelusion @velcrobinson now to figure out what Cobra Commander's order for C.O.F.F.E.E. means. Is it an acronym or is he autistic? #COBRAtemp

ModDelusion @velcrobinson "Cobra Officer's Favorite Fluid- Exluding Eggcremes" is probably what it stands for. Cobra Commander loves Egg Cremes. #COBRAtemp

Velcrobinson @ModDelusion They're REALLY big on acronyms. Destro showed off some new troop transport called "T.R.U.C.K.". Dude was so proud. #COBRAtemp

Velcrobinson @ModDelusion what the hell is an egg cream?! CC keeps asking for them and I'm running out of things to pretend to staple #COBRAtemp

ModDelusion @velcrobinson I usually stock his minifridge with them on mondays, but now I'm mailing out the invoices for Weather Dominator parts. #cobratemp

Velcrobinson The thing in the lobby is either a really nice coffee maker or the Weather Dominator. Either way, I'm not fucking touching it #COBRAtemp

Velcrobinson Zartan told me to stop making eyes at his sister(??). Then he told me to wash the Dreadnoks' bikes or he'd beat me up. #COBRAtemp

ModDelusion @velcrobinson You lucked out, bro. I had to wax destro's HEAD. Dude made noises that made me want to yell for HR. #COBRAtemp

ModDelusion Man, having The Countess teach the sexual harassment course is like having a grenade teach a course on workplace safety. #cobratemp

Velcrobinson @ModDelusion Bro, stop calling The Baroness "The Countess". That's her sister and they HATE each other like wet cats #COBRAtemp

ModDelusion Not as bad as when we were in that assembly and I was like "YES COBRA CAPTAIN" and destro just made that face like "STFU." #cobratemp

ModDelusion YES!!!! Snake Eyes garrote-wired my cubicle mate- now I have it all to myself! And we're getting chinese! #cobratemp #highlifebitches

ModDelusion So I just put the bagels and schmear in the conference room... I think Cobra Commander is having a meeting with @Kanyewest??? wtf #cobratemp

Velcrobinson @ModDelusion Who do you think pays for all this crap? Terrordome, Hovertanks, Cristal-powered killbots? All thanks to @Kanyewest #COBRAtemp

Velcrobinson Dr. Mindbender is straight-up wearing a cape with no shirt & leather pants. #casualfriday is a double-edged sword at this place. #COBRAtemp

ModDelusion Yeah dude, I forget The Baroness is foreign sometimes until she comes in with one of those velour tracksuits on, looking like a GTA IV character. #casualfriday #cobratemp

ModDelusion @velcrobinson I just checked our contract- we don't even get college credit for this, man. Joes and random murder for nothing. We should have just gone through with that Foot Clan Summer Karate Fantasy Camp thing. #cobratemp

Velcrobinson @ModDelusion MAN UP. $9 an hour and weekly Arby's coupons. You can't get a better deal in this economy. #COBRAtemp
-\m/ike
(Fuck yeah, it's Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment